Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Upcoming Holiday Events

It's hard to imagine Christmas shopping when Halloween just flew by! I had two bazaars this past weekend already, and more to come! My husband and I are closing on a house five days before Christmas, then heading to Hawaii on Christmas day for a friend's wedding and to visit my husband's family. It's going to be a very busy, overwhelmingly joyful Christmas season! In the midst of the chaos, you can find me, and Puddle Jumpin' Cards at the following Holiday events:

Hood River Holiday Market takes place the Saturday before Thanksgiving and the Saturday after. Skip the mall and find amazing handmade crafts from local vendors!


Glencoe Foundation Festival of Handmade Arts, Monday, November 22nd. My great aunt taught at Glencoe for many years, so I'm really looking forward to this one!



Lake Oswego Holiday Market, Saturday December 4, Noon-8 p.m. and Sunday, December 5, 10 am-3pm. at Millennium Park Plaza. Aspects mirrored from traditional European Holiday Markets, treats, crafts, entertainment, gifts, horse drawn carriage rides.... wow this is going to be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment