Monday, January 17, 2011

Power and Light's CD Case Save-the-Date

I just got a very inventive save-the-date card in the mail created by Power and Light Press. I always get excited when I see a beautifully calligraphed envelope, but I was thoroughly impressed when I opened it up to the cleverness inside. It was a perfectly letterpressed CD case with a simple illustration of a vintage mason jar, along with a CD compilation of the couple's treasured love songs. All of the songs put me in an optimistic mood, with little hearts dancing in my eyes as I worked on my own design projects! I'm really loving "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale.

It made me smile even more that Power and Light Press is right here in Portland, Oregon (the bride-to-be is in Hawai'i). This city has such a magnificent abundance of creativity!

http://www.powerandlightpress.com/moveable-type

Here are some photos of the loveliness. Enjoy ~



1 comment:

  1. LOVE that. What will people think of next.
    -Jarfly :)

    ReplyDelete