Friday, May 20, 2011

Jarfly Love


I am thoroughly impressed with the originality of bride-to-be Jenni's wedding invitations. Jenni is the clever designer behind Jarfly Designs here in Portland, Oregon. Her card line is fresh, whimsical, and very often cracks me up!

Jenni created a multi-peice invitation design, enclosed in a delicious deep pocketed teal envelope. A Shel Silverstein quote gets guests excited, and the amount of love that was put into her watercolor illustration is very apparent. I am *in love* with the symbolism of it all!

I was so excited when Jenni asked me to block print my rain boots design on her programs in the matching teal color. Photos of those soon!

Enjoy~

Invitation Set with Menu


Poem on the front of the invitation

Lovely lovely lovely

The pathway design ties everything together gracefully



Congratulations and cheers to many years of happiness and love!





1 comment:

  1. ah shucks sunny :) Honored to make a spot on your blog sista!

    ReplyDelete