Monday, April 23, 2012

Cover Art for Clayton Knight Album

Last summer I had a booth at the Woodstock Farmer's Market where I was selling my block printed cards. I met bluegrass musician, Clayton Knight, while he was performing at the market. He loved the look and feel of block prints, and asked me to create a custom print for his upcoming album, "Runs Real Good." He just sent me his completed CD, and I love how it came together! I thought it was neat that the graphic designer took elements of my block print and laid it over the inside photograph, which created a nice rustic, mixed media vibe.

I just popped the CD in and am listening to it as I write up this post! Love me some bluegrass on a sunny Portland morning! To purchase the "Runs Real Good" album, visit his website: http://eclecticacoustica.com/

Beware, you're going to want to cut a rug! :-)




1 comment: