Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy 36th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happiest 36th Anniversary to my parents, who actually continue to get stopped in public and have complete strangers tell them how cute they are, even in NYC. They are an absolute example of what a successful marriage is and should be. I have mad respect for them and am thankful for their strength, support, respect, love, and friendship they have shared for so many years.

Here is their wedding invitation from 1976. My dad did the calligraphy, which I think is pretty impressive! With numerous "sky is the limit" options for invitations we have now, I find the simplicity so beautiful. Cheers, mom and dad!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Thanks for sharing Sunny, they deserve to be celebrated!!

    Hugs to you both!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete