Friday, June 24, 2011

Gerber Daisy Wedding

This fun couple wanted an invitation suite that reflected not only their wedding flowers and colors, but their sense of humor as well. The Bride chose a custom black and pink Gerber daisy design, with an elegant typeface and playful layout. Check out the RSVP- instead of the traditional "Accepts with Pleasure" and "Regretfully Declines," this couple decided on "I have a hair appointment but I guess I can cancel it!" and "My favorite movie will be on and I don't want to miss it." I love how they put their personality into their invitations.

The Bride and Groom were awesome to work with, and I even had the pleasure of hand delivering the invites to them in Hawai'i! Luck would have it that I was visiting the Big Island the same time they were living there.

Contact Puddle Jumpin' Cards to discuss your wedding invitation ideas, or visit us at the Wedding Lounge!

Their beautiful photography was taken by Seattle photographers, HR Northwest Photography, in which the couple gave rave reviews. View their lovely portfolio at www.hrnorthwestphotography.com









No comments:

Post a Comment