Monday, July 18, 2011

Custom Rubber Stamps

I'm so excited to announce that Puddle Jumpin' Cards now offers custom stamps! Mounted on walnut, they are a tool for endless creative uses. Wouldn't these be fun stamped on favor tags? Or why not stamp your return address in a pretty metallic ink on a dramatic dark envelope? How about smack your monogram right there on your forehead? I kid, I kid...... You get the idea, custom stamps are too much FUN!

Here are some designs I played around with today to get your imagination going. There are also some photos of my little tester stamps on different papers.

What would you use your stamp for? "Like" Puddle Jumpin' Cards on Facebook, then comment with your idea(s) on our page or right here on the blog to be entered in a drawing for your own custom stamp! Whoo hoooo!! The lucky winner will be drawn on Friday, July 22nd.

Contact me to begin personalizing your design, or to set up an appointment at the Wedding Lounge. You can also order a predesigned stamp here!


2 comments: